The NEW Pelican Hardigg ISP Case with Inter-Stacking Pattern keeps loads tight. Shifting loose cargo can slow down your ops and threaten the mission with damaged freight. The new ISP Case from Pelican virtually elimates load movement with its patent pending Inter-Stacking Pattern (ISP). The patent pending system is compatible across 6 different sizes from 4 to 25 cubic feet of storage.
On the lid, unique wave-design stacking ribs and rigidity. On the base, molded-in discs interlock to the case below, even if it's a different size. The ISP system is designed to cube out perfectly across standard logistics platforms for speed and load efficiency. And cross-stacking builds incredibly tight loads that can save time while strapping and netting.
- Proprietary polyethylene body for optimum balance of light weight, panel rigidity,
- Watertight with pressure purge valves
- Smooth rolling polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings (on select cases)
- Extra wide comfort handles
- Built-in forklift risers (on IS45212303, IS45372303)
- Optimized for JMIC Container, 463L Pallet, 40 x 48 Pallet, 1000 x 1200 NATO Pallet