Zarges K-475 Transport and storage containers are moisture proof IP 67 and engineered to be used again and again in the most extreme environmental and handling conditions and military applications. They are high quality reusable packaging solution designed as protective packaging for sensitive assemblies and instruments. These aluminum military cases are moisture and vapor-proof, and welded from ruggedized and corrosion-proof aluminum according to TL 8115-0047. The K475 series aluminum cases are pressure tested, and fully airtight. The lids are detachable. Each container is fitted with a humidity indicator, and an automatic pressure relief valve with manual override. There are many other accessories available for these aluminum containers such as RFI gasket, shock indicators, document compartments, and a variety of color choices.
Zarges K-475 Series have a range of features that include:
• Meet MIL-PRF-28800 and MIL-STD-810 specifications
• Sturdy stacking corners on base and lid
• Ergonomic plastic-coated spring loaded handles
• Corrosion resistant
• Moisture and vapor proof to IP67
• Seam welded container meets MIL-STD-810 wind blown rain
• Removable cover with continuous seal
• Self-locking, can be secured by security ties and/or padlock
• Pressure relief valve and humidity indicator
• Military chest style handles
Zarges K-475 containers are offered in several standard sizes or can be custom fabricated to special sizes based on your unique requirement. Our sales engineers are available to discuss your requirements.