High strength aluminum, lightweight yet extremely durable characterize these unique aluminum Halliburton carrying cases. Featuring the classic look of a ZERO case, the aluminum Centurion Elite Cases offer the ultimate in appearance, reliability and versatility. The seamless, sleek surfaces of the deep drawn aluminum case shells, accented by their distinctive styling beads, are available in either a clear anodized finish, which highlights the natural beauty of satin-anodized aluminum, or in a textured black powder paint finish.
The strength and durability of these cases has been proven in use around the world. They are dust and weather resistant, and constructed with specially heat treated shells which make every case strong enough to stand on. Despite its unparallel strength, even the largest case weighs only 17 pounds. These cases offer the ultimate in appearance, reliability and versatility.
The ZERO Centurion Elite Series has four models:
• Centurion Elite 100X - Standard Case
• Centurion Elite 200X - EMI / Environmental Protection
• Centurion Elite 700X - Separable Hinges
• ZeRoller - Two Wheeled System
ZERO Centurion Elite Cases have a range of features that include:
• Deep drawn aluminum alloy, heat treated
• Positive-locking latches assure secure closing
• Fully-gasketed tongue-and-groove closure extrusion which is mechanically formed and compressed onto the shells offering better sealing and case integrity while permitting installation of adjustable panel support brackets (optional).
• Gray injection molded acrylic based multi-polymer handle
• 3 digit combination lock
• Name plate mounted on upper case shell above lock
• Silver finish with satin sulfuric acid anodized on all exposed surfaces
• 200X Series is designed to provide a minimum of 45 dB protection from 30MHz to 1GHz